Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Red, White and Blue, through and through!

So.....this being my favorite holiday and all.  I love the colors.  I love the fireworks.  I love the parades. I love to be with my family.  What's not to love about this day?

I love it so much that I even had a baby 26 years ago today!  And we named her Brittan!  That is true devotion.

I want to share a video that two of my sons did last night.  (and I mean last night, all night)  We had a family gathering and they filmed the fireworks and fun.  Then they were up until 5:30 this morning editing the footage.  The actors are my kids and grandkids.

The soundtrack is by a friend of theirs.  I really love his voice and what he did with the song.

Give it a watch and tell me what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnOihw7qL5Y




No comments:

Post a Comment