Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pieces of a Puzzle


These were made with a Twister Pattern.  I love it!



It was kind of hard at first.  I sewed all the pieces together, then cut them, then I had to piece them back together.  It just wasn't working.  I couldn't figure it out.  I thought I would have to throw all my hard work away.  And then "click" I saw it.
It was like the clouds parted and I could see how to put them together.  It was like getting to the end of a 1000 piece puzzle.  It felt so good.

You can find more information on "Twisted Patterns" here - http://country-schoolhouse.com/
It is really cool how they fit together to make this windmill.


She is done and I am happy.


I was thinking..........
fall is in the air and most people think of chili or hot chocolate or warm cinnamon rolls.
But for me - this is my comfort......

No comments:

Post a Comment